MichiganMAGAForum
Welcome to Michigan MAGA forum.
Where you will get News and Reports.
Make America Great Again!!!!

MichiganMAGAForum

MichiganMakeAmericaGreatAgain

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome !!! New Members and Guest / Please Read First

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome !!! New Members and Guest / Please Read First   Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:30 am

Thank you for Joining m66auction forum. Where you can buy my items.  Create your own profile.

The Rules:

1.) To join its 100 % free.!!!!!
2.) New Members please read our rules.
3.) To buy my items, you must be a "Member".
4.) All buyers and selling Items are purchased and sold "AS IS"....!!!  The items you see are either bought from a storage Auction that I have purchased or personal items.
5.) I am selling items as is "No" warranties...I will give a detailed item display description to the best of my knowledge.
6.) We except "Cash" Only at this time. All items must be picked up. No shipping involved.  All sales and purchases are done buy sellers and buyers terms.
7.) There will be "NO" malicious or fake sales here, What you see is what you get.
8.) We have an honor system in place..we want to keep it that way any members abusing or harassing in any way will be banned.
9.) If an item is sold or bought, I will  advise members that items is sold and delete my post right away and the end of each week, Saturday nights at 9 p.m. eastern time.
10.) I will sell my items on a week to week basis..I will post an auction timer on each item, so that members and guest have a full 5 days (Monday-Friday) to purchase, and up to 2 days to pay....(Sunday).
11.) All members must send me your highest bid via online forums email that you are willing to pay for item...one bid...one time...so make it count. All my items will start off with my lowest price that I will except for item. Highest bidder wins.
12.) Auction timer Sales are simple : Seller (Me) sets his timer and potential bidders (buyer you) emails seller (Me) with private bid and at the end of timer...Seller (Me) checks his email and takes the highest bidder.
Attention Members: It is my responsibility (Admin) to contact highest bidder and inform forum Members that item is "Sold" and who bought item. Then delete my item and post off the board at end of the week, also post who was the highest bidder.
13.) Pictures items will be less than 4 mg I will try my best to post good pics..
14.) Please be patient when winning bid, I will notify the winner and you will have 2 business days to pay up...if item is not paid for it will be re-posted on the next auction week. Please do not waste my time with a fake bid...I will ban you from my site if you do not pay. I will ban your email address and name or I.P. address.
15.) I will post items in Categories, when making a silent bid please be specific on what item your bidding on...example : Electronic section item #3 phone LG would like to make my bid of 50.00 dollars......then send me an email via Auction Forum and I should receive your silent bid.

Thank you for joining and happy buying.!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michiganmaga.forumotion.com

Welcome !!! New Members and Guest / Please Read First
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MichiganMAGAForum :: Welcome to Michigan MAGA Forum :: WELCOME - NEW MEMBERS READ FIRST...click here.-
Jump to: