MichiganMAGAForum
Welcome to Michigan MAGA forum.
Where you will get News and Reports.
Make America Great Again!!!!

MichiganMAGAForum

MichiganMakeAmericaGreatAgain

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Attention Members: Browser preferances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Attention Members: Browser preferances   Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello Members,

Just FYI, Internet browsers like Firefox are having issues with certain sites still using flash software, as you know windows has had an update with window 10 and a lot of their customers are having PC problems. You are able to see our site with Chrome and e browser better...so please, if your using firefox you may have issues saving and finding our forum...please use chrome or e browser better, until we figure out why its an issue, I will post later with an answer.. once again thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michiganmaga.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Never mind found issue   Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Hello Members,

Just FYI, Internet browsers like Firefox are having issues with certain sites still using flash software, as you know windows has had an update with window 10 and a lot of their customers are having PC problems. You are able to see our site with Chrome and e browser better...so please, if your using firefox you may have issues saving and finding our forum...please use chrome or e browser better, until we figure out why its an issue, I will post later with an answer.. once again thanks for joining.

found issue resolved.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attention Members: Browser preferances   Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:37 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hello Members,

found issue resolved.
if you visit our website firefox and chrome seem to stop my banners...you need to press play button to see updated information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention Members: Browser preferances   

Back to top Go down

Attention Members: Browser preferances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MichiganMAGAForum :: Tech Support / Problems Issues. - click here.-
Jump to: